- Makes: 2 persons
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: no cooking required
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (or a more neutral-flavored oil like grapeseed, canola, or vegetable)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar (or balsamic, apple cider, rice, sherry, or other wine vinegar)
- Pinch of kosher salt.
- A turn of freshly ground black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- crushed garlic
Shake all ingredients for your chosen variation together in a tightly-lidded container OR whisk together in a small bowl.